Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Challenges make me near closer to God

  


 personally i thank God to call me back to served youth in kuching. Although the life recently is  much more challenges n felt tough than before, but by God's grace,  i still serving with Joyful heart n really enjoy to process of adapting.
    Lastly v just go through the first spiritual disciple lesson to knowing God's name in Hebrew word. as the youth said, never think that knowing God's attribute n His name can be so much fun n interesting. Praise Lord, through the preparation for it, God remind me He is the God who see me (El Roi) as He see Abraham's family(Genesis 16:13). He is the porvider jehovah jireh as He provided Issac for Abraham (Genesis 22).
  Lord, thank u for what u had done for me. Lord, do continue protect me and those i care n love one. may their life can be overwhelming by ur grace n love too..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

journey with Theresa Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template